All Saints Summer Camp Packing List
What to Bring:
* Bedding - sleeping bags, bed roll, fitted sheet, a pillow with pillow case - all you will need to sleep on a twin
(single) bare mattress.
* You MUST bring your own towels for showering and swimming - two are suggested!
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste, Comb or Brush, Toiletries, such as Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant
- Laundry Bag, Flashlight, Insect Repellant, Sunscreen, Sun cap or hat; Sun glasses, water bottle
- Medication: Complete instructions must be given to camp director
- Socks: at least one pair per day, Underwear: one pair per day, One pair of jeans
- 2 Swimsuits and a beach towel/s, Sweatshirt or light jacket, Shorts, Shoes: Swim shoes, sneakers
Male: Dress shirt and nice pants
Female: Dress or skirt and blouse; optional head coverings
- Camera and Film, Bible (try to bring a copy), Small Icon, Reading material, musical instruments
- Spending money for snacks
Things To Leave At Home!!!
Phones, Tobacco Products, Alcohol and Drugs, Food, TVs, Radios, Cassette or CD Players, Computer Games/ Game boys
Immodest or Inappropriate Clothing NO BIKINIS! Violators will lose swimming and other privileges!!
Do NOT Bring Immodest Clothing! No "short shorts," camis or tank tops, shirts that show cleavage, etc. Valuables including Jewelry and Large Amounts of Cash